How do I pay a traffic citation or parking ticket?

All traffic citations for offenders age 18 and older are processed through the Stow Municipal Court. Your court date, time, and the location of the court to which you are cited can be found on the bottom right hand of your traffic ticket. You can also view case information online and enter your ticket number or call 330-564-4200.

Juvenile traffic offenders must contact the Summit County Juvenile Court at 330-643-2900 for information.

If you have received a parking ticket in the city, you may pay the fine or schedule a hearing through the Records Bureau. Parking ticket hearings are held on the first Friday (excluding holidays) each month. You must schedule the hearing in advance by contacting the Records Bureau at 330-425-9258.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a police incident or traffic crash report?
2. How do I pay a traffic citation or parking ticket?
3. Why can’t I park on city streets? Where do my guests park if I am having a gathering?
4. How do I file a complaint against a Police Department employee?