2021 Camp Offerings
- Youth Summer Camp (9AM-3PM)
- Morning Rec (7AM-9AM)
- Afternoon Rec (3PM-6PM)
Youth Camp Sessions
Open to ages 6-12.
Pricing in the camp guide.
- Session 1: 6/7-6/11
- Session 2: 6/14-6/18
- Session 3: 6/21-6/25
The Amazing Race
- Session 4: 6/28-7/2
- Session 5: 7/5-7/9
- Session 6: 7/12-7/16
- Session 7: 7/19-7/23
- Session 8: 7/26-7/30
2021 Summer Camp Registration
City of Twinsburg Registration: April 5th at 8 AM
Township/Reminderville Registration: May 3rd at 8 AM
Registration will be accepted online only until May 5th. In-person registration will begin later this spring. If you have any other questions, feel free to call 330-963-8705 or 330-963-8722.
Summer Camp FAQs
How do I register my camper? Is it refundable?
- Registration can only be completed online at TwinsburgRecreation.com until May 5th. In-person registration will begin later this spring. Additional details coming soon.
- The registration deadline is noon on Friday prior to the session.
- A credit can be issued for a pre-registered week of camp by noon the Monday before a session if there is a need to cancel. No refunds given, only credit to your Parks & Recreation account.
What are the COVID-19 precautions?
- Masks are required when inside. Send your camper with a mask and container to hold the mask when it is not in use.
- No bus transportation and reduced capacity.
- Increased sanitation and hand washing.
- Temperatures taken upon arrival.
- No field trips. They will be replaced with a special activity day on Wednesdays like Penny Carnival, Movie Day, etc.
What additional information should I know?
- Campers cannot be dropped off before 8:45 AM.
- Dismissal will begin at 3 PM.
- Early pickup will not be available after 2:30 PM.
- Campers must bring a packed lunch.
- Backpacks are allowed and will be kept with the camper all day.
- All campers will swim at the outdoor pool on Wednesdays.
- After care participants will swim on Fridays at the outdoor pool.
- Camp supervisors can be contacted at 330-963-8705. Emergency calls should also be directed to this phone line.
- Camps will be separated by age groups, 6-9 and 10-12 year olds.
- No cell phones/personal electronics allowed in camp. If arrangements need to be made, please contact our camp supervisors via email at TwinsburgYSC@Twinsburg.oh.us.