How do I register my camper? Is it refundable?
- Registration can only be completed online at TwinsburgRecreation.com.
- The registration deadline is noon on Friday prior to the session.
- A credit can be issued for a pre-registered week of camp by noon the Monday before a session if there is a need to cancel. No refunds given, only credit to your Parks & Recreation account. What additional information should I know? - Camps will be separated by age groups, 6-9 and 10-12 year olds.
- Campers cannot be dropped off before 8:45 AM.
- Dismissal will begin at 3 PM.
- Early pickup will not be available after 2:30 PM.
- Campers must bring a packed lunch or money for concessions.
- All campers will swim at the outdoor pool on Thursdays.
- Field trips will be on Wednesdays.
- After care participants will swim on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Camp supervisors can be contacted at 330-963-8705. Emergency calls should also be directed to this phone line.
- No cell phones/personal electronics allowed in camp. If arrangements need to be made, please contact our camp supervisors via email at TwinsburgYSC@Twinsburg.oh.us.
Week 1: June 8 - Cleveland Zoo
Week 2: June 15 - Great Lakes Science Center
Week 3: June 22 - Play CLE
Week 4: June 29 - Penny Carnival
Week 5: July 13 - Pioneer Waterland
Week 6: July 20 - Chuck E Cheese for 6-9 year olds/Canoeing for 10-12 year olds
Week 7: July 27 - Clay’s Waterpark
Week 8: August 5 (Friday) - Fun n Stuff
*Please note that there is NO CAMP July 4 – 8*
Summer Camp Lunches available at Waterpark Concessions for $7.