Program / class registration takes place online and the Twinsburg Fitness Center.
Some classes require proof of residency or offer discounts to residents. The definition of "resident" is as follows:
- For Fitness Center programs - someone who resides within the Twinsburg School District
- For Community Center and Senior Center programs - someone who resides within the City of Twinsburg
Program Refund Policy
Refund amounts are based on when you cancel:
- Cancelling at least 48 hours before program starts - full credit to your Parks and Recreation account.
- Cancelling 48 hours or less before the program starts - no refund unless a doctor's note is presented; the refund will be subject to the above policies
- Once program has already begun - a refund, subject to the above policies, will be prorated as long as documentation from the participant's doctor is presented
- Memberships are non-refundable, non-cancellable, non-transferrable.
- If you or your child is expelled from an activity for disciplinary reason, a refund for the remainder of the season will not be available.
- If enrollment is insufficient for any particular class, the class will be cancelled and the fees will be refunded in full (Parks and Recreation credit with no expiration, or cash refund with no processing fee).
- We reserve the right to cancel, combine, or divide classes, to change the time, date, or place of meeting, to change the instructor, and to make revisions in class offerings. The participant will have the option to attend the revised class or receive a full refund.