Shelters & Rentals
2023 Picnic Shelter Rentals: Resident registration for 2023 shelters will be offered online beginning March 1st. Non-residents may reserve a shelter no more than 30 days prior to usage date. In our online system, you'll instantly be able to view availability!
HOW TO REQUEST A SHELTER ONLINE:
- Go to our registration page, Twinsburg.ActivityReg.com.
- Log in if you have an existing account with Twinsburg Parks & Recreation or create one if you are a first time user.
- Click the "Register" button on the top navigation bar and select "Reserve a Park or Facility."
- Select "Shelters" on the left hand side, pick your desired location, then hit the blue "Check Availability" button.
- Choose your desired day, click the checkbox next to the rental time slot, then select the green "Request A Reservation" button.
2023 Shelter Rates: City Residents - $40 Mon-Thurs/$55 Fri-Sun
Non-residents - $95 Mon-Thurs/$110 Fri-Sun
Shelters will close for the season following October 9th
- Glenn Chamberlin Picnic Shelter #1 - Center shelter next to bathrooms.
- E. Idlewood Picnic Shelter - Shelter at East Idlewood Park over bridge.
- Glenmeadow Picnic Shelter - Shelter at the back of Glenmeadow Park near the basketball court.
- Liberty Park is a first come first serve shelter and not able to be reserved through our system.
Use of City Property and/or Facilities is subject to all pertinent State Laws, City Ordinances and Health Department regulations, etc. These Rules and Regulations are subject to change based on current state and local health orders. The following will apply unless otherwise directed by the Mayor or Parks and Recreation Director.
- Park Pavilions can be reserved by City of Twinsburg residents beginning March 1, 2023. Non-residents may reserve a pavilion no more than 30 days prior to usage date.
- Pavilion reservation season begins May 27, 2023 – October 8, 2023
- Pavilions are not available to “For Profit Entities”. Non-profit groups with addresses in the City of Twinsburg (no PO Boxes). Examples may include: area youth such as Twinsburg School Groups, Twinsburg Senior Citizen Groups, Twinsburg Church Groups and groups such as Youth Baseball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Wrestling, Boy and Girl Scouts, AS APPROVED BY THE MAYOR.
- Pavilion rental period is 11am-9pm
- Rentals must be paid at time of approval using the credit card on file.
- At time of payment renters will be required to keep a credit card on file as a deposit in the event additional fees are necessary.
- In case of cancellations less than 30 days from rental date, fee is non-refundable. If you cancel more than 30 days in advance, refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee and will be refunded via check from our finance department.
- Alcoholic beverages ARE NOT PERMITTED on City property.
- Shelters are open rain or shine and therefore NO refunds will be given for rain outs!
- Maximum group size per shelter should not exceed 100 people.
- Numbers of picnic tables cannot be guaranteed.
- Grills are permitted to be used by adults only.
- Loud music will not be tolerated.
- All cars must be parked in the parking lot, NOT next to the shelter.
- Bouncy Houses, food trucks, petting zoos, carnival rides are not permitted.
- Renters understand that they are responsible for following current Covid-19 regulations regarding social distancing, suggested attendance guidance, proper cleaning procedures during event.
- Renters are required to leave the pavilion as they found it. All items must be removed at the end of the rental, trash tied and placed in dumpsters located in the park. Any trash or items not cleaned up, the renter is subject to a $75 cleaning fee.
- All proceedings shall be orderly and may not interfere with the use and enjoyment of other park areas by others.
- The holder of this permit will be responsible for damages to persons or property resulting from this issuance.
- The City and it officers shall be freed from any liability for damages to persons or property resulting from this issuance.
- An approved reservation for a specific facility DOES NOT give the group exclusive access or special privilege to any other facility.
- Any group not complying with the policies of this reservation or of the Department will be denied future reservations.
- This permit is non-transferable.