Welcome to Online Registration with the Twinsburg Parks and Recreation Department. Before you begin to register, please read the following instructions carefully:
- There is a convenience fee of $2 when registering online.
- Please be aware that the Community Center and Fitness Center have different definitions of residency. Because the Fitness Center is located on School District property, those people located in the School District are considered residents at the Fitness Center. This includes the Twinsburg Township and parts of Reminderville . However, the Community Center is located on City of Twinsburg property. Therefore, residents are those living in the city of Twinsburg limits, not the Twinsburg Township or Reminderville. When registering for a program, make sure that you know what building your activity is taking place in and your residency status.
- Canceling at least 48 hours before program starts: The participant shall receive a credit to their Parks and Recreation account in the full amount of this program. If the participant chooses to receive a cash refund, they will receive a refund minus a processing fee of $5 or 10% of the program value (whichever is greater).
- Canceling 48 hours or less before the program starts: The participant will not receive a refund, unless accompanied by a doctor’s note. The refund will still subject to the above policies.
- Once the program has already begun: A refund, subject to the above policies, will be prorated as long as documentation from the participant’s doctor is presented.
- If you or your child is expelled from an activity for a disciplinary reason, a refund for the remainder of the session will not be available. If enrollment is insufficient for any particular class, the class will be cancelled and fees will be refunded in full (Parks and Recreation Credit with no expiration, or cash refund with no processing fee).
- We reserve the right to cancel, combine or divide classes, to change time, date, or place of meeting, to change the instructor assignments, and to make revisions in these offerings which may become necessary. The participant will have the option to attend the “revised” class or receive a full refund.
Although you are not allowed to register for all of our programs online, you will still be able to view the class decription, dates, times, fees, and availability for all programs.
- To help save time when registering online, please do not delete your cookies after you are done registering. Keeping your cookies, will allow the online registration software to keep your profile (name, address, age, etc) on file. You will then just have to enter your credit card information each time.
By clicking the the link below you agree to the terms and conditions outlined above.