Twinsburg Water Park
Thanks for a great summer! Hope you'll join us again next year!
Rules & Regulations
- Only registered program participants, members, daily visitors, and their guests are permitted to enter the pool.
- If the outdoor pool is closed due to weather and remains closed, you may use your pass at the Twinsburg Fitness Center indoor pool.
- A season pass entitles holders to all Open Swim sessions. Passes do not entitle holders to admission to any special events.
- Staff members are not permitted to transport children home.
- Swimmers must bring their own suits and towels. Cut-off shorts (jean shorts) and t-shirts are not permitted.
- Leave valuables at home. The Parks and Recreation Department is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- All food and drinks are required to be consumed in the Food Court area. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on park property.
- Use of swimming accessories such as floats, beach balls, masks, fins, or snorkels may be subject to the discretion of pool management. Flotation accessories will be restricted on busy days.
- Persons with open sores or infectious skin conditions may not use the Water Park for the protection of themselves and others under health code. Pool management may request a physician's authorization.
- Rest periods will be held for all participants under 18 years of age. All unauthorized swimmers must remain completely out of the water and away from the sides of the pool during these periods.
- Routine rules of conduct in the Water Park are posted to assure the safety and enjoyment of all. Please comply with these rules at all times.
- Other regulations may be established as deemed necessary. Your cooperation is appreciated and expected.
- Violation of established regulations may result in the revocation of Water Park privileges.
- The total operation of the Water Park is in the complete charge of the Aquatic Managers, Aquatic Activities Coordinator, and the Parks and Recreation administration. The Parks and Recreation Director and Administration will make all final decisions regarding Water Park rules and usage.
- No running on pool deck / no back dives.
- Anyone unable to control bowels must wear protective garments in the pool. This may include a swim diaper or rubber pants.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 16. This is for the protection of all involved.
- The application you fill out for a pool membership is an official document of the City of Twinsburg. Falsification thereon may subject the applicant to civil and/or criminal penalties that may include fines and/or forfeiture of fees.
- Water Park hours may be adjusted or closed for special activities such as swim meets or pool parties.
- The Water Park will not be open for public swimming during Twins Days, August 5-7.
- The facility will be open weekends only,once Twinsburg City Schools start back in the fall unless otherwise posted.
- Avoid long exposure to the sun. Please wear sun screen.
- Do not leave personal valuable items on the pool deck.
- Lounge chairs are for adults 18 and over between the hours of 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Water Park Weather Alert
- At times, the pool may be closed due to inclement weather. Please call ahead on threatening days or bad weather days to check if the pool is open during its normal hours: 330-963-8710.
- When thunder and lightning are experienced, the pool will be closed for 30 minutes after each episode. Staff will make every effort to open the pool as soon as conditions are safe.
- Rain checks will not be issued.
- Once empty, the pool will close if the air temperature is not expected to rise to 65 degrees or warmer for the remainder of the day.